Compounding Pharmacy in Brandon, FL
Brandon Pharmacy is your one-stop-shop for both human and veterinary compounded medications. Being a widely respected clinical compounding pharmacy in Florida, we make sure the medications you order from us are available to you within 24 hours.
We offer troches, transdermal gels, lip balms, suppossitors, and hormone replacement therapy. We also specialize in creating custom mix creams, capsules, solutions, lotions, etc. All you have to do is tell us your requirements. Check out our compounding drug catalog.
Below are just a few examples of the compounding services in Florida that we offer:
- We make liquid options for individuals who have trouble swallowing pills.
- If you are allergic to a particular substance, our compounding chemist can make that medication for you without that substance as the ingredient.
- We offer bioidentical hormone therapy if you are someone who takes hormones.
Explore Our Catalog of Products
We offer basic compounding services with FREE flavoring too. Brandon Pharmacy has the pharmacists and the state-of-the-art equipment to fulfill compounding requirements for:
- Topical Wound Care Medication
- Special Dosage Requirements
- Combined Prescription Medication
- Sugar-Free Preparations
- Skin Care and Dermatology
We suggest you talk to our compounding chemist in Florida today to learn how compounding can be leveraged to create custom medications that best serve your medical needs. For other compounding requests not listed above, please still call 813-684-4444 and ask about possible solutions for your needs. Thank you for trusting Brandon Pharmacy with your patients’ health.
What is Compounding?
Compounding refers to the science and art of conjuring customized medications for patients. These medications are made depending on the prescription drawn by a practitioner. The medications are created after individuals ingredients are mixed together in the exact dosage strength required by the patient. A compounding pharmacist will closely work with a patient and practitioner to personalize a medication that best caters to a patient’s needs.
Benefits of Choosing Brandon Pharmacy in Florida
- We customize prescriptions to different formulations, thus making the medication easier to administer.
- We add flavoring to the concoction to make drops and lozenges more palatable
- We tailor prescriptions to the patient’s individual needs, thus helping them avoid nasty side effects.
- We compound preservative and allergen-free prescriptions to patients who are sensitive to certain ingredients such as dye, sugar, corn, or alcohol.
- We can also combine multiple prescriptions into a single dosage form for better patient convenience and compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Difference between Compounding and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing?
In compounding, medication can be customized according to a particular patient’s needs. From dosage amounts to the addition of flavors, everything can be customized with compounding. Compounding is carried out to make the medication easier to administer for patients.
How Long will it take to get a compound prescription?
Compounded prescriptions will take more time to prepare when compared with traditional pharmaceuticals as it is a specialty practice. The time taken to get a compounded medication will also vary from prescription to prescription.
What Quality Measures does Brandon Pharmacy take?
Brandon takes quality assurance very seriously. We are home to staff members that are certified and well trained to perform their duties. We first send samples of the personalized medication to independent labs to inspect their potency. We follow strict guidelines which are set by a nationally respected team of scientists.
Why would One need Compounded Medication?
There are many reasons for seeking compounded medications. Some of the most prominent reasons are given below:
- Compounded medicines can be safer than the alternative
- Compounded medicines are ideal options if a patient has ingredient sensitivity
- Compounded pharmacy services may become essential when the required strength, dose, or ingredient isn’t commercially available.
Areas We Serve
You can avail Brandon’s Compounding Services in the following Florida regions:
● Brandon ● Riverview ● Valrico ● Seffner ● Mango ● Bloomingdale ● Fishhawk ● Plant City.
Want to learn more about Brandon’s Compounding Services in Florida?
Have other questions about compounding? Call us at 813-684-4444 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org